Total Tax Filed
Close to $3.8M
Back to Kern County in 2022
What Do I Bring?
· Government issued ID (Driver’s license, passport, picture ID card)
· Social Security Cards or ITIN numbers for every member claimed
· All sources of income (W-2’s, 1099’s, Unemployment, SSI, Retirement, other income, etc.)
· If self-employed: total records of income and expenses
· Proof of medical insurance (1095-A is required)
· Any Educational Expenses for college students only (1098-T, 1098-E)
· Child Care Expenses (Wages paid, tax ID, address)
· Bank account information for Direct Deposit Refunds (Routing and Account Number)
· Previous year tax return
HOW DO I VOLUNTEER?
Volunteers are needed to serve as tax preparers, greeters, and translators for the 2022 tax season. No experience is necessary and FREE training will be provided. Training begins in November. To get more information or register to volunteer please contact Gabriel at email@example.com or call (661) 834-1559.